Sunday, June 12, 2016

Pretty needlebooks

Lately I' ve been making all kinds of different things. One of my favourites has been these gorgeous needlebooks. I just love them I need to make one for myself! Most of these have sold a couple are left in my shop . I will be making more soon!
I made them with vintage hand embroidered fabrics, antique and vintage trims and laces, antique fabrics and fun new bindings and trims. They are so much fun to make, I love the way the trims and fabrics clash but co-ordinate at the same time!



They have plenty of space for needles and pins but also pockets to slip your embroidery thread in, buttons, scissors, trims and so on!



Do you want to stay in the loop? If so sign up here to receive discounts, first dibs on new products and sales, freebies and tutorials.


3 comments:

  1. Brazillian greetings!
    Very pretty indeed, thanks a lot for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loriann CichackiMay 3, 2022 at 2:04 PM

    This is just what I emailed you about today. I’m so blessed to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you offer a course on this project- I think it’s lovely and original!! I like the ones with felt, as well. But this is adorable as well!!

    ReplyDelete