Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Spring Market San Marino

Every weekend in May I have a stand for spring market in San Marino. It's so much fun to pass the weekend with other creative friends and enjoy the gorgeous view over the Valmarecchia from San Marino.

 I made this garland with tissue paper flowers. The peonies are from a Creative bug tutorial, the other flowers from Pinterest.
 I added some leftover flowers here
 I had fun buying beautiful old French and English floral fabrics to make bags, pouches, cover albums and journals.
 Old frames revamped and pretty stitched pictures.

 Lampshades and lanterns too.
More to come in my next post!

 Do you want to stay in the loop? If so sign up here to receive discounts, first dibs on new products and sales, freebies and tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment