Saturday, August 05, 2017

What's on your desk today?

What's on your desk today? I know mine is a complete and utter mess! That's nothing new! I think it's impossible to create and be tidy at the same time.



Can anybody do that? If the answer is yes I would love to hear how you do it!!! 

This summer is a first for me, I've never  had to deal with 40°C heat before! Not for one day but for 5 days in a row! I swore I wouldn't leave the house for 5 days terrified of what I might feel when I walked out the door! Well yesterday I did go out and the heat hit me like a ton of bricks! Won't do that again!

Today I'm back inside trying to keep my creative mojo going but it's tough! As a result I have many things on the go but nothing is finished. When I get to that part I stop! Total blockage!

I'm working with inspirational words printed onto antique linen. Who knows where they'll end up!


Maybe I'll use some on this work in progress! Still not finished! 


Above is a piece I possibly started more that a year ago! I have resized it and put it on a new base. I think it's going to be for the wall. Maybe on a canvas or something. I'll share it on Instagram when it's complete!

More progress is being made! Woohoo maybe it will be complete by the end of the day! Then again maybe not!

  
I had forgotten about my little vintage fabric stash! They have come out to play and are enjoying being made into some new goodies!!!


You'll have to wait to see those! Writing is making me hot! 

What's on your table today???? 

 Do you want to stay in the loop? If so sign up here to receive first dibs on new products and sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment