Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Merry Christmas

I know I'm a little late but MERRY CHISTMAS to all! I've been working everyday at my Christmas market hence my tardiness!!!
It's been a wonderful experience, so much fun and I've met some wonderful people. It doesn't finish until the 6th January so there's a lot of work still to be done.

One wonderful creative person I've met is Maura of 'La Piuma Blu' (the Blue Feather), you can visit her Facebook page here. She makes beautiful items decorations and wall hangings with fil de fer. They are very pretty, delicate and whimsical and she will customise them for you with whatever theme, fairy tale, colours, names and so on. Maura also speaks a little English so had no problem with comunicating!

Here are a few goodies I purchased for myself, then I had to buy some more as gifts as I couldn't resist!


Do you want to stay in the loop? If so sign up here to receive discounts, first dibs on new products and sales, freebies and tutorials.

2 comments:

  1. Boas Festas.
    Que o ano novo seja cheio de saude e paz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These toys are really wonderful. I like such elegant things cause they always look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete