Sunday, September 28, 2014

Lulu's wall hanging organiser

The other day my 9 year old daughter Lulu came into my sewing and showed me her design for a wall hanging with pockets. I thought it was great and told her 'we must make it immediately for your room!'. We decided on the measurements and then I adapted her design to the correct size. Of course i was then obliged to start working on it immediately and was not allow up from the table until all fabrics were chosen, cut and pinned in place. I was then allowed a day to appliqued and embroider! The organiser is now hanging on the door of her toy cupboard with little teddies and toys in it!

4 comments:

  1. That is very cute
    I can see that I will have to make at least five

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Rach. Great idea Lulu. Get some in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She's talented and a real taskmaster!! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete