Sunday, September 22, 2013

Details of recent charts I've made

As we all know I seem to make a lot of growth charts!!! Here I've selected a few images of recent charts I've made without doing a separate post for each one!

Ella Ann had pinks,yellows and greys as her base colours with elephant, birds, owl and flowers as her theme.

Evelyn had a mix of colours as her base colours with birds and doily flowers as her theme.
 
Harper had a mix of brights as her base colours with a garden theme.
 
Olivia had a mix of base colours with a squirrel, birds, owl and flowers as her theme.


Penelope had a mix of base colours with birds, owl and flowers as her theme.
One of my all time favourite charts with orange, turquoise and pink as its base colours with garden theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment