Saturday, April 07, 2012

Springtime Bunting



Springtime is near so I wanted to create something pretty and fun to hang on the wall. I've been wanting to make some bunting for sometime now and finally took the plunge after the beautiful bunting Sas and mum made at Christmas. Wish I had been in Sydney with them to make it too! We love our combined projects!!!

I used a lot of linen with different fabrics to create this. I embroidered appliqued and embellished to my hearts content!!

I hope to find time to develop more bunting ideas!
More images on flickr.

2 comments:

  1. That is one for your book. You need to do a Christmas one as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want you to know that I check out your blog all the time and love all the pretty things you make. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete