Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Egg Hunting Bags

What do you make two boys who are 8 and 11 years old as Easter Egg hunting bags?? I made my nephews bags to collect their Easter Eggs every year and now that they are getting older, they wouldn't really go for cute bunnies or chicks anymore so I decided to put Ninja's on them. One of the boys picked the fabrics. They are really simple and they really liked them. When all the eggs are gone they are going to keep their lego mini-figures in them.

Jamie being only 5 doesn't mind cute bunnies so I made the bag above for him. His bag was larger than the other boys but they were too quick at finding eggs so he ended up with the least. In saying that, he got more than enough chocolate!!! I am very sure that this bag will be very full of lego figures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment