Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas presents made!




Every year I give the ladies in my husband's family a present made by me. As i live in Italy and most of them are amazing cooks so I decided to make aprons with co-ordinating pot holders. The measurements for the aprons came from the Christmas edition of Cotton time 2009 but I embellished them as I wanted. I used all kinds of different fabrics including many from Ikea which lend themselves to this kind of thing very well. More aprons on flickr.

3 comments:

  1. I love aprons, these are all gorgeous, I bet that they were very well received!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are all sooo beautiful!!! I would love to wear one myself! Any chance you are going to make some for your shop? ;)

    Happy new year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was blog hopping and came across your blog.

    I'm hosting my first Blog Swap and would love you and any of your readers to join!

    check it out: http://davidandblairmcleod.blogspot.com/2010/01/favorite-things-swap.html

    ReplyDelete