Thursday, February 05, 2009

Beige scarf

Finally a scarf for me!!! I made this scarf for me with this gorgeous Max Mara fabric my friend Carla gave to me. To one end I added this beautiful piece of macrime and then applied a flower in beige tones which I then embroidered and beaded in the center. On the other end I added some trim and have embroidered tone on tone some of the flower motif on the fabric. I am going to embroider a few more here and there and then it is finished. As the fabric was wide enough for 2 scarves I going to make one for my mum. You may have noticed that the flower is the same type I learnt in my course and used on the linen cushion for Lucy. It's amazing how the look has changed here. My special thanks to Giuliana for teaching me such great things and to Carla for her generous gift!

Finalmente una sciarpa per me! Questa sciarpa l'ho fatta per me usando questa deliziosa stoffa di Max Max che mi ha regalato la mia amica Carla. Ho aggiunto un bellissimo macrime e poi ho applicato un fiore con ricamo e perline. Dall'altro lato ho aggiunto un altro bordo e ho ricamato un po del motivo floreale tono su tono. Farò qualch'altro fiore qua e la e poi è finito. Il fiore che ho applicato è lo stesso che ho imparato al corso che frequento e che ho anche usato sul cuscino di lino della Lucy. E' incredibile come cambia l'aspetto usando stoffe diverse! Volevo ringraziare La Giuliana per la sua ispirazione e la Carla per il suo regalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment