Sunday, July 01, 2018

Diy Ephemera

Lately I've been enjoying using up my old book pages to create ephemera. It's super fun and relaxing AND a great way to give those old pages a new life!

I made several different types of pockets and tuck spots!


Lots of different sized tags!


And really easy, no template required, envelopes.


They all add that special touch to a journal.



I made a few videos whilst I was making these to show my process. So pop over to You Tube and have a look if you'd like to see how.

This video shows some of the first tags I made


There are several 'craft with me' videos where you can see my process. Here are a couple:








Have a watch if you're interested and I hope they inspire!

Have a great day, best wishes Rachel 



To stay up to date join my mailing list here . You'll receive discounts, news on new products and sales, freebies and tutorials.

4 comments:

  1. Love your videos. They have inspired me. I'm trying your ideas. Thank you so much. Cheers Nita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m new to crafting and I’m LOVING your tag making. For some reason I’ve have an affinity for tags, but was having a hard time finding the sizes I want. Now that I’ve watched your video I realize I can make any size I want, as I have quite a library of books I’ll never read again. So thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m new to crafting and I’m LOVING your tag making. For some reason I’ve have an affinity for tags, but was having a hard time finding the sizes I want. Now that I’ve watched your video I realize I can make any size I want, as I have quite a library of books I’ll never read again. So thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for sharing this informative blog
    Visit our blog: Stainless Steel Flanges
    You may also like: Slip on Flanges
    Website: https://vihaforge.com

    ReplyDelete