Friday, July 20, 2018

Australian travel journal update




Before I left Italy for Oz I decided to make myself a travel journal. I was totally inspired to do this by Mary Ann Moss and her 'A Ticket to Venice' course. Click here to go to here courses page. In the course she also shared how she prepared for her trip which was very helpful.

I shared a video on You tube showing how I prepared for my trip to Oz. You can watch it here:


 I thought I would do some journaling when I was there but decided it would be better to it when I came home once I'd printed my photos.


 In order not to forget what we did I took very quick notes about each day which makes things very easy.

I have now printed all of my photos and am slowly working on my journal which is a lot of fun.



 Hopefully it will be completed in a timely fashion and there will be some more journaling process videos!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

To stay up to date join my mailing list here . You'll receive discounts, news on new products and sales, freebies and tutorials.

4 comments:

  1. Our fast taxi service is available anywhere and every time.
    silver top silver service taxi melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our honestly use policy is designed to guide you through the best way to use and rewrite your order.

    illustrative case study

    ReplyDelete
  3. We offer to help you, no matter what level you’re writing, because we have many writers with master’s degrees or qualified and our writers have high experienced for your orders.
    Assignment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gigblast worked superbly! We got a logo for our up and coming meeting. The main rendition helped me comprehend what I needed and they changed it to meet our requirements. I love the style. I would enthusiastically suggest utilizing them. From request to fruition, including updates, they were done in 36 hours!
    Fresh Logo Design

    ReplyDelete