Saturday, November 18, 2017

Shop update

Hi everyone just a quick post with a shop update. I've been super busy making for a market on Sunday so will have new goodies going in my shop Monday and Tuesday.

I've been busy making Christmas journals, so much fun! These are great to use as:

 -December daily (depending on how much you write you could possibly use it for more than 1 Christmas)
-Christmas recipe book, document your Christmas recipes each year
-Christmas guest book, have friends and family wirte in your Christmas journal each year
-general documenting of Christmas, photos, present, cards etc
-Christmas shopping
-Christmas planner




They have new and old pages in them some are handwritten dating to the early 1900s!




 Most have been sold but this sweet book is still available in my shop here.






Next week I'm aiming to post a tutorial so stay tuned. I'm also working on some more patterns!

Don't forget my new ebook which is full of fun and easy sewing for Christmas. So pop over to my shop to have a look!



Do you want to stay in the loop? If so sign up here to receive discounts, first dibs on new products and sales, freebies and tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment