Friday, February 03, 2017

Altered book box photography help!

I had some help photographing this altered book box! As I'm sure you all know I'm no great photographer. Trying to style a photo is terrifying prospect for me!

Yesterday my Annalisa came over to help me. She takes amazing photos of her products and is very talented. You can visit her page Le Dolci Bambole here . Too much cuteness for words is on her page! She makes porcelain dough and creates these incredible little dolls and bears out of them. Take the time to see the minute detail in each one!

Anyway she came over to help me take new and better photos! I've been making altered books and journals, my photos have never done them justice. In fact when people see them in person they take them straight away. This is the only box I have left (available here)! It's an antique philosophy text book from the early 1900s. The pages have been removed and a box contructed! And look at the gorgeous photos!!

 Love the idea to include the sweet bunny mum gave me a Christmas!

This an altered journal also made with an emptied antique book (available here). I just love the photos Annalisa took!






Subscribe to our mailing list here to receive discounts, first dibs on new products and sales, freebies and tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment