Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Lately I've been playing around with all kind of different ideas. I love love Jessie Chorley's work so I bought her journal altering kit. This is what I received (except for the old blooks top left they came from the antique market)
So with a little of her kit and items I collected at the antique market I attempted my first altered book. It was a little scarey for me as I don't normally work with paper, just fabric! I'll show you what I did, although if I were to do it over again I think I would do it a little differently! This is my cover

Here are a few pages in the book.


The following pages I didn't do anything to. This is really just an experimental journal as it's my first. I then did a Pam Garrison tutorial on the Creative Bug and did some painting on the next pages! So it's really a mish mash of a journal!

I have since seen many tutorials on You Tube as I've always wanted to make my own journals and I think I like this technique more. I'll show what I did with those in my next post!

 Do you want to stay in the loop? If so sign up here to receive discounts, first dibs on new products and sales, freebies and tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment