Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Lately I've been playing around with all kind of different ideas. I love love Jessie Chorley's work so I bought her journal altering kit. This is what I received (except for the old blooks top left they came from the antique market)
So with a little of her kit and items I collected at the antique market I attempted my first altered book. It was a little scarey for me as I don't normally work with paper, just fabric! I'll show you what I did, although if I were to do it over again I think I would do it a little differently! This is my cover

Here are a few pages in the book.


The following pages I didn't do anything to. This is really just an experimental journal as it's my first. I then did a Pam Garrison tutorial on the Creative Bug and did some painting on the next pages! So it's really a mish mash of a journal!

I have since seen many tutorials on You Tube as I've always wanted to make my own journals and I think I like this technique more. I'll show what I did with those in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment