Friday, June 19, 2015

Re-purposing vintage linen

I love some many different styles. I love my Kanthas, I love vintage, I love French style, I love kid’s style! So many I know it can be very confusing!

The result is I go through phases, one day I’m inspired by one style and the next something totally different so I just have to go with the flow. Keeps things interesting!

When I went to the antique market I found a gorgeous vintage hand embroidered linen tablecloth. About 10 days ago I pulled it out and proceeded to make a series of items with different parts of it. I love them!

Pillow slips with the larger embroidery. Available in my shop here
Sweet pouches. Available in my shop here
Gorgeous lavender sachets filled with wonderful lavender bought in Aix en Provence last time I was there. Very special!
Available in my shop here
Market bag made with antique handwoven hemp and vintage applique Available in my shop here


No comments:

Post a Comment