Friday, June 12, 2015

Kantha love continues!

My love of vintage kantha quilts grows and grows. I think they are wonderful full of history and love, pain stakingly hand quilted! I have many quilts and some of them I love to use to create new useful items. I recently made these bags which I’m thrilled about.

The first is a shoulder bag, great to use as a market bag, book bag, tote, sewing bag and so on. It’s completely reversible with no exposed seams. Both sides are shown here. Available in my shop here.
The second is a shoulder bag with zipper closure. Great to use as a handbags, knottin bag, sewing bag, diaper bag or even as a small overnight bag. Available in my shop here.
 I also recently made some reversible cushion slips with zipper closures. Both sides are photographed. I need some for my couch, they are so comfy! Available in my shop here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment