Thursday, May 14, 2015

Gambettola antique market

Saturday was a great day, gambettola antique market was on. So exciting as it's only on twice a year and all the streets are filled with wonderful stalls. I took a few photos of one of my favourite stalls and of course my little stash! 

My Gambettola stash! So many great deals to be had! Gorgeous handwoven antique hemp and linens to be had for fab prices. I bought a few little goodies for Lulu too as she really wanted to come but I didn't let her as there were 4 of us and we walk for hours and hours! Way too much for a 9 year old! She was happy with her pressies - the 2 tins (now filled with her ever growing stash), some trims and doilies.
Lulu was instantly inspired by the vintage embroidered tablecloth, here is a photo of her working on a vintage style embroidery - all her own design. Such a proud mummy!
 My favourite stall, besides of course the ones selling fabrics and trims!

No comments:

Post a Comment