Sunday, April 19, 2015

Cesena antique market

So here is my stash from the markets yesterday. Lulu and I had so much fun together, I'm thrilled that at 9 years of age she already has an appreciation for these things!
I bought a lot of antique lace trims with many different textures. I can't keep up with my growing stash of old trims, I madly buy them at every market in fear that one day they'll run out (Or my hubby says 'let's move to Oz' and they won't be so readily available there)!
 

Next week is Rimini antique market and the week after Gambettola. The latter is amazing the whole little town is an antique market, it's only held twice a year. Definitely worth a visit!

1 comment:

  1. I accompanied my parents to antique shops as a child and was intrigued as well. What a lovely assortment of goodies you found!

    ReplyDelete