Sunday, June 01, 2014

Bedroom Decorating Inspiration

I am on holidays soon for 3 weeks and I think that I am going to spend some time decorating my bedroom. So I have turned to my Pinterest boards for inspiration.The collages below are made up of images from my boards. They can all be found here and to link to their original sources, just find the image on my boards and click on them.
One thing that Pinterest has been great for, is finding my own style! I know what I like but don't always get it right!! By collecting a range of images over the past year and a half, I am now quite sure that when I renovate my place, I know exactly how I want it to look. 
My bedroom is reasonably large for a unit so there is space not only for normal bedroom furniture but also for a desk and craft area. It will be nice to have my sewing machine, permanently set up and a place to paint when I want to.
 As you can probably tell, I love white and lots of colour plus silver accents and the must have are pops on Neon Pink!! It will definitely be all girly, pretty and pink!! Rach is coming to Australia soon, so I am sure she can help.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Sas! Can't wait to come home and be inspired by you and mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to order some pillows. Can you please email me. Marxstuff@hotmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete