Saturday, January 11, 2014

Christmas gifts made!

I'm a little late with my blogging of Christmas gifts! I made these for some of my friends and gave them at a Christmas Eve dinner. I so enjoyed making them and am hoping to make some more for myself and my shop! They were made with antique hemp linens with appliqued vintage embroideries, linens and various embellishments. They are so much prettier in true life, I photographed them when it was getting dark in the mad rush to get them finished before the dinner party!!!! isn't Christmas always a mad rush! No matter how organised I am I always get last minute crazy ideas!!!

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Great collection of hand made Christmas gifts. What a great roundup! Pinned! I popped over from Project Inspired-- thanks for sharing! Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete