Saturday, October 26, 2013

Love, love, love Christmas!

Last week I was talking to mum (in Oz) and she said she wanted to make a tree similar to one she saw on Pinterest but not flat instead round. I told her I would make her a pattern for something like that and this is what I came up with:
It's slightly different I changed the vines, the birds are mine, beads and snow flakes. Really I just took the idea of birds and sprigs on a tree. I like to do my own thing!

Those of you who know me by now, know I can never stop at one! I had to make another 2 versions completely mine. I love the beads on them and had forgotten how much fun it is to stitch beads on here and there. Here are the other 2 versions:
I think I love these more than the first, I love, love, love holly!!! These are so much fun to make. I'm working on a pattern for my holly versions so stay tuned! By the way Juju I'll send you all three patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment