Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas gift bags

Here a few Christmas gift bags I made the other day. I still can't get my head around who I need to give gifts to! Oh well at least I've started to make a few things so it may not be such a rush.

These bags are entirely hand sewn in wool felt. I'm wondering what I'll put in them!!!



I also made these storage baskets from antique hand woven cotton fabric. They are very simple and could make for great gift for Lulu's teachers. I may put chocolates and other goodies in them. They are also great to use on the table with nuts in them, or bread , danish and so on.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
    Yours, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. São lindos os teus trabalhos.
    Beijos de Portugal

    ReplyDelete