Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Family of snowmen


Well I can't believe we are already at the Christmas end of the year my brain automatically starts thinking about Santa, snowmen, angels and snow!! It feels like yesterday I was preparing to go home to Oz for Christmas. As I was very busy last year with orders I decided to play around with my ideas early this year otherwise they just don't happen!

I made this sweet family of snowmen. They are made with a mix of techniques and fabrics. The large snowman is made with a mix of antique hemp/linens, linen and cotton fabrics. I also appliqued hand dyed felted wool hearts on him. The middle snowman has a patchwork pocket , felted wool holly and a heart. The little guy is made with antique linen, an applique patch and holly.

I think they're so sweet together, they'll have to remain a set!

No comments:

Post a Comment