Sunday, October 17, 2010

Felt Santas

Gee.... I am blogging a bit today. It's probably about time as I don't do it very often. Rach has to keep the blog going for both of us most of the time. Now I need to get off the computer and keep sewing! But before I do..... these little guys were made from felt for my two nephew's and my son. The boys picked their own colour combination's, bells for their hats and put pipe-cleaner candy canes in Santa's sack. They are so cute all together! I think I will make myself a set for christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, these really are Precious!!I love them!Lucky nephews.The colour combinations work well too. I would make a set for me too, if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo they are really cute! Perhaps you could even make a few extras for people (perhaps me) to buy on etsy :-)
    They do look great altogetherl Lovely idea again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a pattern for the felt Santas. I am interested in making thest for grandcildren . I would love to purchase all of the felt patterns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I do hasve a Pdf pattern which I made for another lady do you shop on Etsy?

      Delete