Friday, April 02, 2010

New creations



Some new creations finished off this week, and new ones begun! I decided at the last minute to make Bellaboo bunny for Lulu for Easter. The pattern is from Melly and Me's 'Kaleidoscope' book. I bought it at the Sydney Quilt and Craft Fair last June and hadn't made anything from it. I just love their patterns they work so well! It's just amazing how things turn out, fantastic. I love Bellaboo's dress and it was so easy to make. I'm making something else for Lulu which I'll blog before Sunday. I think I will make some late Bellaboo Easter gifts for some special girls in Oz after this weekend. I'm a bit slow off the mark this year!

Also made this cushion using some of my gorgeous antique linen. I machine appliqued the birds and then hand embroidered them. The heart is filled with lavender and is so pretty. I machine quilted the base fabric and then made a tulle and cotton flower to finish it off. More images on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment