Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pin Cushion

I had some scraps of fabic left over from Jamie's pillow so decided to make up a new pin cushion, this morning. The problem with the old one was that the pins used to poke through the bottom and needles got lost in the cushion. To solve this problem I cut a piece of template plastic and placed it inside the cushion near the bottom so the pins can't stick through the bottom. I put some stuffing underneath and on top of the plastic so the cushion still feels soft. It works well! There is a photo of the back of the cushion on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment