Saturday, December 05, 2009

Mathilda's Markets 2010


I have just applied for my first market stall at Mathilda's Markets on 6th March 2010 at Paddington Town Hall. I am doing the stall with a friend from my son's day care centre who has a business called Tynili. She makes girls clothes, dress-ups and nappy change mats. She has just set up a blog and will get some photos on it soon. It's much easier sharing a stall with someone so there is not too much pressure on me to get heaps of stuff ready. I hope that we get in and actually get a stall. I have also applied for the second one on 2nd May at Riverview.
They are fantatic markets and all over Australia so if you don't live in Sydney you can check them out in the other capital cities. Click on the icon above or on our side bar to go to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment