Saturday, August 29, 2009

Stitches and Craft Show, Sydney

Mum and I went to the stitches and craft show last weekend. The best part about the show was the top floor where they had a whole bunch of crafters with little stalls. There was some great stuff.


Some of the stalls I liked were- Rourke and Henry, I loved their owls.

Another stand I loved was DearFii. I have seen her stuff before on Etsy and Flickr. My little boys loves her monsters. I need to buy the pattern to make one for Jamie.
Dudley Redhead is a great designer who makes the cutest characters to put on cards, badges and carve in rubber stamps. My little boy bought a sweet little robot badge for his demin jacket.

PippiJoe designs some beautiful screenprinted textiles. They are something a little different and unique.


Lino Creative makes some beautiful designs. Have a look at her website.

Mona Alisa Design makes the most fantastic fabric birds and paintings. I am waiting for more stuff to be added to her etsy shop so I can buy some.

Amitie is a fabric supplier who has the most beautiful range of fabrics at the show. Everytime I go to a craft fair, I always buy lots from them. I bought this most beautiful pattern for a donkey cusion. Will blog it when I get it made.
Winterwood has supplies for making toys. They have fantastic felt.


No comments:

Post a Comment