Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mum's birthday present




As I mentioned before I'm going home to Oz on Wednesday very exciting. I haven't seen my sister and brotther for 2 1/2 years!! It's mum's birthday on Tuesday so I made her a few presents. Oh it's winter in Oz which explains the scarf!

The scarf is made with Max Mara wool fabric, macrime and a beaded flower. I also made her a book cover with gorgeous linen, trims and a red toile beaded flower. Mum is incredibly creative and she loves to have a book to write her ideas in. I also made her a big bag with a gorgeous French toile fabric (also her favourite fabric) and lined with the ever useful Ikea stripe! Mum can carry her sewing around in it! The pattern for the bag came from my new Japanese linen bag book, it's gorgeous. More images on flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment